Cashew Butter Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup organic cashew butter (3 cups raw cashews ground = 1 cup butter)
- ½ cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- ½ cup unsweetened oat milk
- ¼ cup ground chia seed or flax meal
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. organic Turbinado sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- parchment muffin tin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients, except the blueberries, until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a bowl and fold in the blueberries using a spatula.
- Fill the muffin tins until the batter is level with the top of the liner.
- Bake at 350 for ~30-40minutes (times may vary based on oven) until golden brown on top.
- Allow muffins to cool. Enjoy!
*Store muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Share This Post
More To Explore
Makes: 4 Servings | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes **Please choose organic produce and products whenever possible INGREDIENTS: 1 small bag French green
INGREDIENTS: 1 cup organic cashew butter (3 cups raw cashews ground = 1 cup butter) ½ cup unsweetened organic applesauce ½ cup unsweetened oat milk