Makes: 4 Servings | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
**Please choose organic produce and products whenever possible
- 1 small bag French green beans
- Drizzle of olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper
- 1 cup green or Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 Tablespoon capers, drain liquid
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Garbanzo or Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 cups mixed greens of choice
- Roasted or smoked salmon filet
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ – 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ~ ¾ – 1 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.*
- Toss green beans with a little olive oil, sea salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Roast beans for ~10 minutes.
- While beans roast, slice/prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide salad greens between 4 salad bowls. Divide the following toppings between salads: olives, capers, tomato, garbanzo or canellini beans, and salmon.
- Once green beans are done roasting, divide them amongst the salads.
- Top with dressing and enjoy!
**Roasting the green beans is optional. You can sautee them in a skillet on the stove, grill them, or leave them raw for a no-cook quick weeknight meal! .
Share This Post
More To Explore
Makes: 4 Servings | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes **Please choose organic produce and products whenever possible INGREDIENTS: 1 small bag French green
INGREDIENTS: 1 cup organic cashew butter (3 cups raw cashews ground = 1 cup butter) ½ cup unsweetened organic applesauce ½ cup unsweetened oat milk